What to Write in a Christmas Card
This year sending a Christmas card feels more important than ever, to let loved ones know that you're thinking of them, even when we can't be with them. However, when you have a long list of people you want to send special Christmas wishes to, it can be hard to avoid sending everyone the same message.
We've put together a list of some of our favourite Christmas wishes that are certain to make them smile when they open up their Christmas post.
Simple Christmas Wishes
- Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always.
- Wishing you a Christmas that's merry and bright!
- Wishing you peace, love and laughter this holiday season
- Here’s hoping you have a wonderful Christmas filled with special moments you’ll always remember
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year round
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
Greetings for Friends
- Feeling so grateful this Christmas for having such an amazing friend like you
- I’m wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas. I am so proud to call you my friend and I cherish the time I spend with you.
- The true meaning of Christmas is remembering special people like you
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I could wish for
- I don’t need anything from Santa because I was blessed with such a wonderful friend. Merry Christmas!
- Being with you is the best gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas my love
- You're the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year
- All I want for Christmas is you
- Christmas is magical because we're together
- You light up my life more than the brightest Christmas lights
- May your Christmas be filled with as much love and joy as you’ve given me
Funny Christmas Greetings
- Have a very merry Christmas and remember calories don't count at Christmas!
- Congratulations! You stayed on my Christmas card list for another year...
- I don’t usually write Christmas cards, but when I do, you bet they all have the same thing written in them!
- I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries Not Included
- I would say all I want for Christmas is you, but about that handbag…
- "Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!" - Home Alone
- "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." – It’s A Wonderful Life
- "To me, you are perfect." – Love Actually
- "God bless us, everyone!" – A Christmas Carol
- "You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card" - Elf
- "Christmas isn't just a day... it's a frame of mind." - Miracle on 34th Street
Beautiful Handmade Christmas Cards