Christmas Gift Guide 2020
Find the perfect present for someone special that will make this Christmas magical.
Gifts For The One You Love
For that very special someone you want to make sure your gift really shows them how you feel. Christmas is the best time to make them feel loved, thank them for the amazing year you've had together and look forward to the next.
- Plan A Date... Book & plan a special date that you know they'll love including all the small details that make them feel extra special.
- Keepsake Gifts... Special bears, mugs & frames are a lovely way to be sentimental as they can treasure these gift forever.
- Luxury Treats... Whether it's a fancy perfume or a piece of jewellery they wouldn't buy themselves, this shows they're worth every penny.
Gifts For A Cosy Christmas
There's nothing better than spending Christmas relaxing, unwinding and having a lot of cosy nights in. These gifts are perfect for making sure this Christmas is the cosiest it can be.
- Get Snug as a Bug... A cosy pair of PJs, a super snug blanket & a pair of fluffy slippers are all essentials for cosying up this Christmas.
- Self-Care Treats... A mini pamper is always welcome, so treat them to everything they need to have an at-home spa day. Don't forget face masks, bath bombs & a mini manicure set!
- Scrumptuous Snacks & Indulgent Drinks... Put together a little hamper of all their favourite sweet treats for their cosy night in. Don't forget to add a big mug, some hot chocolate & marshmallows too.
Gifts For Kids
Christmas really is all about the kids and making sure they have the most magical time. From silly stocking fillers to the latest gadgets & gizmos, their Christmas lists are always the most fun to shop. Here's some of our favourite gift ideas for the kids...
- A 'Just For Them' Box... Whether they love bath bombs, playing spies or hunting for fossils, take their passion and create them a big box full of smaller gifts that they'll love, to encourage them to keep exploring their passion.
- Cute Cuddlies... Perfect as a stocking filler our Blue Nose Friends all have their own unique names & personalities with fun spakling textures and rainbow fabrics.
- Go Retro... Gift them a toy or game that was your favourite when you were younger that you know they won't have. You can then tell them all about it, show them something new and enjoy playing together.
Gifts For Friends
Whether you've been friends for 5 years or 50 years, Christmas is the perfect time to show them how special your friendship is.
- A Framed Photo... We rarely have printed photos anymore, so choose a special photo frame for a friend and print your favourite memory together to go inside.
- Pamper Treats... Whether you know their favourite nail varnish shade, book them a massage at a spa or get them some at-home self care treats, some time to unwind & relax is probably exactly what they need.
- Gifts For You Both... Perfect for girls & teenagers we have a whole selection of cute 'best friend' jewellery sets with matching necklaces and matching bracelets all with cute designs.
Gifts For Baby's First Christmas
This is a special moment that you'll treasure forever... their very first Christmas. Although they might not need a gift, it's the perfect time to get something to mark this special occasion.
- Christmas Journal... Perfect for saving the memories from all their festive firsts. From decorating the Christmas tree to their first Christmas Day outfit, our Baby Christmas Journal has space for all those special moments and space for photos to mark the occasion.
- A Fun & Festive Outfit... Whether it's a special pair of Christmas pyjamas or a silly santa suit for Christmas morning, treat your little one to something new, fun & festive to wear on Christmas Day.
- Personalised Gifts... Adding a special personalised touch to a gift makes it feel even more special. Use their first Christmas to get a gift that can come out again every Christmas, year after year. We love this personalised Christmas book that you can read to them in the run up to Christmas every year.