Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2021
The season of love is upon us, and we know how important it is to make sure their Valentine's Day is as special as it can be. So, we've put together our favourite ideas for gifts to 'wow' this Valentine's Day.
Gifts for Her
- Pamper Treats... spoil her this Valentine's Day with relaxing treats to enjoy a cosy night in. Our Valentine's Day Bath Time gift set is the perfect remedy after a stressful week. With sumptuous bath salts & super smooth body lotion this is certain to make her Valentine's Day extra special
- Personalised Gifts... A gift with a special personal message or photo is the perfect way to say 'I Love You' this Valentine's Day. We love this cute personalised candle with space for a romantic photo, or if she has a sweet tooth this personalised Tatty Teddy chocolate bar from Getting Personal.
- A Grand Romantic Gesture... our large Tatty Teddy bears are the perfect way to make a grand romantic gesture. With adorable designs, hand-finished elements & sweet sentimental messages, they're the perfect traditional Valentine's Day gift.
Gifts for Him
- An Experience for You Both... when we think of experience gifts, we often think of afternoon tea or a spa day in the countryside, but this Valentine's Day book an experience day for when lockdown is over, that you know he'll love, even if you don't think you will. Whether that's a racing car track day, paintballing, a stadium tour or perhaps he does love a spa, but it's a lovely way to show interest in his interest & spend some quality time together.
- His Favourite Drink... spoil him to a bottle of his favourite drink that he only brings out on special occasions. You could pair the bottle with an engraved glass to make it feel even more special.
- Superhero Tatty Teddy... show him he's your real-life superhero with this adorable superhero Tatty Teddy. Embroidered with the cute message 'You're my superhero', this is a gift he can cherish for years to come.
Gifts for a New Love
- Matching Mugs... these cute mugs are a lovely gift for the new love in your life. You can each have one at your own home, so you have a daily reminder with your morning coffee of just how much you love each other.
- Something Small but Full of Love... sometimes you're not ready for the overly sentimental 'I Love You' gifts, so a cute little Tatty Teddy, a love heart keyring or a red rose is the perfect way to let someone know you're thinking of them on Valentine's Day.
- Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate... guaranteed to please anyone, a special box of chocolates is always appreciated. Make this gift even more special by visiting a local chocolate store & hand-picking the chocolates yourself, choosing only the ones you know they'll love.
Valentine's Day doesn't just have to be for loved up couples. It should be about appreciating love of all kinds, including friendship. Show your bestie how much you love them with a galentines gift that will brighten up their day!
- Jewellery... Treat them to something sparkly that you know they'll love. Our cute 'Be You' bracelets all come in cute gift cards with motivational messages. The 'Shine Bright' bracelet is the perfect gift for a best friend who always shines bright!
- Cute Stationery... because everyone loves a new notepad, cute pen, or a planner. We love our Sparkle Notepad with a cute illustration, motivational cover & rose gold foil to make sure it sparkles & shines.
- Frame Your Memories... there have been so many good times, so why not share them... print a few of your favourite photos of you and your bestie and either pop them into a special photo frame or create a memory book that shows them how special your friendship really is.