What to Write in a Father's Day Card
Father's Day is the perfect opportunity to tell Dad how amazing he is. We believe in making sure every father-figure should be honoured on Father's Day... whether that's a Dad to be, new Dad, Step-Dad, Godfather, Grandad or a Husband who makes a great Dad.
A card is the perfect way to let them know all the things that make them wonderful, so if you're a little stuck for something to write in your Father's Day card, we're here to help...
- I don't tell you enough how much you mean to me & how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day
- You will always be the one I turn to when I need help, advice or a shoulder to cry on.
- I can't believe my luck to have a Dad like you, you're one in a million & I love you
- I hope that one day I will become half as good as a parent as you've been to me. You're the best!
- Out of all the Dads in the world, I truly believe I have the best one
- I'm so grateful for all the guidance & wisdom you've given me & all that you do for me
- Happy Dad's Day! Thanks for always being there
- You're the best! Thanks for everything
- Wishing you the best Father's Day to the best Dad!
- Make sure you have the best day, you deserve it!
- Only the best Dads get promoted to Grandad!
- You're the best Grandad I could ask for & wanted to let you know that on Father's Day
- You've been more like a Dad to me, & I wanted to let you know how much I love you this Father's Day
- Thanks for always making me smile & always looking out for me, you're the best Grandad I could ask for
- You're in all my favourite memories, Happy Father's Day Grandad
- You taught me so much about being a good person, thank you Grandad
- Happy Father's Day to a Stepdad who has always been there for me
- We're so lucky to have you in our family, Happy Father's Day
- Our lives have been better since you met my Mum, thanks for being the best Stepdad
- Thanks for always looking out for us, like a real Dad should, Happy Father's Day
For New Dads & Dads-to-be
- To my amazing Daddy, you're already my favourite & I love you more than anything!
- I may be little but my love for you is mighty. Happy first Father's Day
- Happy first Father's Day, I promise to give you endless cuddles, kisses & a little bit of sleep
- Our baby is so lucky to have you as their Daddy & I know they can't wait to meet you
- To an incredible Daddy-to-be, our baby is so lucky to have you
- I already know that you're the best Daddy in the world, & our baby hasn't even arrived yet!
Funny Father's Day Messages
- Well done dad, job done... I turned out great!
- Thanks for never letting me mess up my life!
- I'm so grateful for everything you've ever done, so here's some paper folded in half!
- Dad, you may not know everything... but you had me fooled for a while!
- To the world's greatest Dad from the world's greatest son/daughter!
- Real heroes don't wear capes... they make terrible dad jokes. Thanks for being my hero!
Long Distance Messages
- We might be apart this Father's Day, but you're always in my heart
- Sending all the long-distance hugs & kisses to my wonderful Dad this Father's Day
- Miss you every single day Dad... can't wait to catch up soon
- I can't wait for us to see each other again & I miss you more than you can know